A True Monster Fish

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
I can't believe it, this stupid fish jumped out of my tank just now! Hopefully he'll recover. :( Had to hold off the sale arranged for tomorrow...

He literally grows overnight! Doubled his size since I got him about 2 weeks ago. He's got a HUGE mouth! Also very camera shy, worse than my clown loaches.

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
How much are these guys costing you if you dont mind telling.

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
lol If my parents permit me, I'd have a 300 gallon running already. It's not a money issue, my parents simply won't allow big tanks, nothing bigger than what I already have.

nick

Candiru
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
meriden ,ct
do u have grand parents or friends/nieghbors who would let ya do it ming? i think its worth it, rent the space and electricty to a persons house whos a good friend/nieghbor

if money is not an issue as you say lol

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
wait till they go away
then switch the tank with a 55
make sure u use same gravel etc
they'll never no

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
nick said:
do u have grand parents or friends/nieghbors who would let ya do it ming? i think its worth it, rent the space and electricty to a persons house whos a good friend/nieghbor

if money is not an issue as you say lol
I've done that when I kept reptiles. I kept them at my friend's house. The problem is my friend WANTS me to QUIT fish.

:headshake

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
rayman45 said:
wait till they go away
then switch the tank with a 55
make sure u use same gravel etc
they'll never no
That's what I did with my old 62 gallon tank...... they almost kicked me out of the house, and my dad fired one of his workers that same night, for no reason.:screwy:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store