aba aba knife fish

ladez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Philippines
i feed it medium feeder guppies.. my aba loves them :D also small shrimps when they are available in the LFS, mine's always been tough i have 2 abas and when they were small i placed them temporarily in a 50 gal tank separated with a glass divider and they would try to bully each other :)

Stone Like Fish

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Queensland, Australia
drool drool drool drool drool, more pics!!!

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
Stone Like Fish said:
drool drool drool drool drool, more pics!!!
:iagree: . Can you upload a movie while it is cruising? My aba-aba is about 10 inches, and it hides all the time. I am thinking of getting a 24" specimen, but I think that size needs to have it's own tank. I am scared to let it go in my 330 with my big Dats.:naughty:

ladez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Philippines
i don't know how to upload a video, i'll ask my husband to teach me i'm such a techno ignorant, thanks for the comments.. i'll upload some new pictures soon :D hey pangong_ilong nice name

Pout

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2005
Chicago
Are aba's HArd to get off feeders?

Pout

ladez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Philippines
pout- my aba likes to eat bloodworms, shrimps, guppies and occasionally some unfortunate tankmates (i learned this the hard way when my husband bought 6 hujetas and put it in the same tank with the aba cause we thought they're too big to be eaten, after an hour we checked on the hujetas only 5 were left and the abas stomach is bulging).. i think if your aba is fed different kinds of food from the start i don't think it's hard to switch.. :D

rumblesushi- i don't know what kind of pets pacquiao keeps, i'll ask some of my friends who might know :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store