Acrylic seam repair/ assessment

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Is there a tip or trick to pouring the Weldon so it doesn’t get too hot and craze or bubble?
For the bubbles… use alot of glue and squeeze them out placing ur patch one end at a time… for crazing no lol… the “proper” way is to put the entire tank into an oven and aneel it much like “tempering” in metal.

Reactions: phreeflow

Johnpeck1

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2021
wednesday13 wednesday13
I just read about The White Beast. So sorry bro. Shouldnt have brought it up.This world is getting crazier by the minute. The things society allows and celebrates vs what it doesnt allow is effing insane. We pay crazy taxes to pay for some frustrated desk jockeys to screw with our life and ruin the country. The end is near!

Reactions: wednesday13

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
wednesday13 wednesday13
I just read about The White Beast. So sorry bro. Shouldnt have brought it up.This world is getting crazier by the minute. The things society allows and celebrates vs what it doesnt allow is effing insane. We pay crazy taxes to pay for some frustrated desk jockeys to screw with our life and ruin the country. The end is near!
All good my man… chit happens lol… would have never pursued my lure buisness if it weren’t for the circumstances that happened. My shop is located where my 3,500 gal tank was supposed to go. Can’t let em kick ya when ur down. Much like when a tank leaks, do u cry… or pick urself back up and move forward lol… Pretty much hate humanity now ?, but theres still a few good people left in the woodwork. Such is life i suppose… trust noone, keep to urself ??‍♂?… i try to warn the masses about even posting pictures but ignorance is bliss as always. Im just some crazy “old timer” these days ?. If u have animals u enjoy, keep them to urself. In this age, 1 picture or comment can ruin ur life lol… or at least change it very drastically.

Johnpeck1

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2021
wednesday13 wednesday13
Well first of all, when my tank leaked, I did cry! LOL second I don't trust anybody either. I have a gift or a curse that lets me see people's angle in about 30 seconds. It makes me keep most people at arm's length which works because most people suck anyway. But you have an unbelievable gift of craftsmanship, cool interests, and artistic ability. Take a look around at what qualifies as men these days. You're a throwback bro. You walked me through this **** when I couldn't stand listening to myself. You have rejuvenated my hope in society and I hope we can sit down with a glass of whiskey one day . And third, if you're an old-timer, I'm a freaking dinosaur!
Hank Jr has a song dinosaur that describes us perfectly.

20211020_144251.jpg

Reactions: wednesday13

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
wednesday13 wednesday13
Well first of all, when my tank leaked, I did cry! LOL second I don't trust anybody either. I have a gift or a curse that lets me see people's angle in about 30 seconds. It makes me keep most people at arm's length which works because most people suck anyway. But you have an unbelievable gift of craftsmanship, cool interests, and artistic ability. Take a look around at what qualifies as men these days. You're a throwback bro. You walked me through this **** when I couldn't stand listening to myself. You have rejuvenated my hope in society and I hope we can sit down with a glass of whiskey one day . And third, if you're an old-timer, I'm a freaking dinosaur!
Hank Jr has a song dinosaur that describes us perfectly.

View attachment 1476563
Cheers ? my man! Always happy to help when i been there before ?, i know “fish panic” very well, have to talk myself off the ledge these days for “repeats” ?…it was nice workin with ya and shootin the chit lol… i do appreciate/respect the “old ways”… trapped in the middle of 2 generations for sure tho. 1 day at a time my friend ??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store