Actress Taken By FBI Agents in Early Morning Raid:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol, I just wanted to see what aunt Becky was up to!!!
When the newscasters first mentioned her involvement they were making "Aunt Becky" references and I had no idea who they were talking about.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
This is kind of a weird story.

I was married to a woman for 10 years and I have two girls from that marriage.

They both graduated with honours in education. One is teaching adults at the IRS and the other one teaches Elementary School.

I remarried when my girls were in elementary school and I have been married to a kindergarten teacher for 30 years.

My first wife was orphaned at a young age, never went to college never did much more than work in a store and immediately quit her job when we got married. She did some floral arranging and kept house.

My second wife was also orphaned at a young age and to survive she cleaned houses and picked fruit. She put herself through college by working in an office and getting some financial assistance.

Both of my daughters put themselves through college & never asked me to send them to college. They never asked me for money. They were very happy to have achieved this and I am flabbergasted to this day.

You see my parents sent me to engineering school, even though they didn't have much money; and I didn't appreciate it. I was one of those motivated guys with a nosebleed IQ & a year and a half ahead of my class, when I disappointed them by dropping out.

I became a computer guy, which turned out to be a profitable occupation in the end. But at the time I'm sure they were more upset than I bothered to notice.

Anyhow I asked both of my daughters how they felt about this college admissions scandal. Between the two of them they have seven children they are trying to figure out how to send through college.

I'm afraid their verdict was horribly merciless. Every one of them would be forced to resign their diplomas (if any LOL) and their families would be putting up the money for a new $$$ college in a place of need.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Weird story reminds my of My Mustang and Truck. I was 12 when I first saw my Mustang(I bought it when I was of age). Later I bought my Truck when I was 25. When I had my Truck for 12 years, it had been 25 years since I first saw my Mustang.

Note: I don't own either Mustang nor Truck anymore(this happened 80's-thru early 2000's)

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
.. . . she felt that she hadn’t done anything that any mom wouldn’t have done, if they had the means to do so . . she didn’t see it as being a legal violation
. . . this was her truly not understanding the seriousness of the allegation . . .
A mother with affluenza, infects her child with affluenza, and does what any good mommy would do to teach their child.

Lie, cheat, bribe, and steal.

Hillary Clinton for president anyone?

Okay see you don't have to be rich.

My mom was poor but she did the same things for the sake of us, and I saw this all around as I was growing up. If you try to make a mother choose between what's right or the welfare of her children, you will find it a very difficult task.

Men generally don't have the same problem you notice, judging by the fact that we have ~50% fatherless households in California. 60%+ in Chicago.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store