added a dat

baracuda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2005
SoCal
Hey today i added another widebar to my tank and the widebar i had before keeps chasing it around :( so wat should i do....i have nowhere else to put it so is there any way these guys will live in peace??

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Try re-arranging the tank decor and breaking up the lines of sight. You didnt mention any other tank mates or not so you could also add some dither fish perhaps. Otherwise give the fish to me! lol

baracuda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2005
SoCal
Gr8KarmaSF;736718; said:
Try re-arranging the tank decor and breaking up the lines of sight. You didnt mention any other tank mates or not so you could also add some dither fish perhaps. Otherwise give the fish to me! lol
dam bro lol the tank is bare.....there are some orinos and a silver aro in there...i really wanna keep the fish tho...

eman b115

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
honestly at one point I ended up with 2 because I lost one of the 3 I orignally had; during the time that there were only 2 in the tank the larger one started to beat on the smaller one to the point where I had to move the smaller one out and put him in another tank until I was able to get a 3rd. Some say that they have had no problems with 2 dats and if there was any aggression it would eventually die down, Well that was not the case with my dats. Just keep an eye out

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
How big are these guys???

A divider is a good idea for now until you get another tank...or ship it to me!

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
Thats sick, i want a 3-4" Widebar, but i dont think thats happening anytime soon unless i move to Cali.

baracuda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2005
SoCal
AquataHolic420;736770; said:
Thats sick, i want a 3-4" Widebar, but i dont think thats happening anytime soon unless i move to Cali.
haha yes it is....but if it comes to it :(, if they just cant get along ill consider shipping it...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store