For Sale Adult Satanoperca Daemon *Bad Aqua Imports Stock*

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Aqua Imports seems to make it a habit of burning people. Sorry you got burned. You’re the 8th or 9th person I know that has been. Don’t know how they still get business. Sorry you got burned.
I’ve literally never have had a bad time with them and I find it hard to believe that you know of 8/9 people who have had a bad experience. Can you prove what you say? I’m not saying you’re lying, I’m just wanting to see it for myself since I’ve had nothing but good experiences with them.

Reactions: amazontank

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
I’ve literally never have had a bad time with them and I find it hard to believe that you know of 8/9 people who have had a bad experience. Can you prove what you say? I’m not saying you’re lying, I’m just wanting to see it for myself since I’ve had nothing but good experiences with them.
PM me.

Reactions: fishhead0103666

altums85

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2018
It's crazy how they would even send fish like that. Did they think u wouldn't noticed or something. This is the worse I've seen from a vendor by far. This is why I alway tell vendors to take some pics of the actual fish before I pay.

amazontank

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2010
Miami and San Diego
www.Facebook.com
Just to mention me personally I been getting fish for many years from them! Always great experience with massive communications.
Those fish sure came in beat up though I do have confidence they will make it right!

Reactions: fishhead0103666

troutking

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2008
Just because you have had good experiences with a company doesnt mean you have the right to try to invalidate someone else's bad experience with said company lmao. Why don't you prove all your good experiences?!?! And I'm not even saying that if you have a bad experience that you have the right to go slander the company but you do definitely have the right to talk about it lol.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
tcav88 tcav88 Charney Charney shookONES shookONES MBLAQUATICS MBLAQUATICS redlegsmlb redlegsmlb
sorry you had a bad experience. I have had many good orders with them but that doesn't help you. Hopefully it gets worked out. good luck with the sale

Dovii kid

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2006
Connecticut
Glad to hear they took care of you. Crazy about the issues you experienced with them. I've only dealt with them once and my experience was very positive.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store