advice before move

bathawk

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2014
london
I have moved 3 electric blue acara in to a 120 x40 x50 cm tank I want to soon move my proteus pike into this than was wondring if he would be very aggressive in this tank I know many would say try and see. But I know if I put the pike in there and then have to remove him I dont think I would ever get him out as the than is very heavily planted and there are so many nooks and crannies it would be impossible to get him out without draining the tank he is in an 88 lt tank at the moment and is pushing 4 inches had him 4 months so some opinions please before I do it.

bathawk

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2014
london
well bit the bullet and moved him into 240 lt tank what a battle had to move all the bog wood had to be very careful in case he jumped any way he is in the 240 lt the new dominant eba confronted him and there was some gill flairing from the pike I thought they were going to lip lock but the eba backed down just saw some more gill flairing if the dominant eba gets too close hopefully they will settle down and live in peace fingers crossed.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
mrrobxc mrrobxc Rocksor Rocksor

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store