Affordable Pet Solutions..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
Guys name is Dave; he is not a one man show, he does online fish, his brother does online goods, and their dad and one other guy do all of the organizing/restocking. They are geared toward Internet clientele but take walkins. I've known the guy for 6 or so years pretty chill dude. One time I bought a fish and didn't have enough cash and he was just like take it home safe see if u like it just bring money next time. How many store owners will do that?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Cool, I knew it was a family-run business and I met Dave, he seemed like a nice guy. I guess I meant that it isn't some sort of corporation, in the end it is a four-man and one-woman (his wife responded to my email) show at least. I will definitely go back once I clear out a couple tanks. When my son grabbed $33.93 worth of Spongebob aquarium ornaments and he said "Just give me ten bucks" I knew I would be returning. :headbang2

affordable pet solutions

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2013
Hubbard Oregon
Yes, I myself had trouble answering over 250- 350 emails a day and since then I have giving my wife the emails to do and things have been going much better.

It was hard to answer emails and take care of over 500 tanks with shipping product and emails and talking with guys overseas for fish buying so we have fixed that problem and sorry for slow responds.
Affordable Pet Solutions

affordable pet solutions

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2013
Hubbard Oregon
We put a instock list up but yes we pre-sale some because we bring in some many fish from overseas. Most place won't QT before sending fish out. We do because some of these fish are in bags for 30-36 hours. Most big places will get fish in and resale same day. I have had people come to out place want to buy and told them no because fish needs to sit and QT.
I hope you understand.

affordable pet solutions

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 28, 2013
Hubbard Oregon
If you were unhappy with anything we had a person we tried to let sell fish but it didn't work out because know one cares about the business like the owners and that is why we keep it small.

I HAVE 12 PCS COMING IN TOMORROW AND YOU HAVE GET 2-3 AT MY COST IF THAT CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store