African spotted leaf fish

Panos_nts

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hey guys, i am new in this forum..
I have 2 aquariums and basically i have a pair of dwarf puffers, but this is not why i open this thread..

In a few hours, an african leaf fish is coming to my home because a friend is no longer willing to take care of it.. Its really big about 6in long and here is the problem.. The aquariums i have are no longer than 35 litres..

I know that they need over 55 galons, so what i should do??

Thank you for yr time, i really need some help...

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hey guys, i am new in this forum..
I have 2 aquariums and basically i have a pair of dwarf puffers, but this is not why i open this thread..

In a few hours, an african leaf fish is coming to my home because a friend is no longer willing to take care of it.. Its really big about 6in long and here is the problem.. The aquariums i have are no longer than 35 litres..

I know that they need over 55 galons, so what i should do??

Thank you for yr time, i really need some help...
Welcome aboard

Tbh you should pass on the African Leaf fish and have your friend take it to a lfs or someone with a bigger aquarium.

Panos_nts

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2018
It cant stay with me for some days untill he find a person who will be avaliable to keep it??

Panos_nts

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2018
Bigger aquarium than a bowl and filter ready to keep a big amount of fish.. :/

Joshomaru

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2018
You might be able to supply a stopover for the fish, but not a long term deal. Short term would be with a lot of water changes and limited exposure to other fish.
Good luck!

Panos_nts

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2018
Yes there are no other fish inside that aquarium he will be the only one in there but the water changes will be 50% of the water very very often.. i will do my best guys..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store