Albino Clown Loach

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
sje106;578182; said:
My cousin was in there theother day and they had 4 he said and they were £40. he should know what he is talkin about he works in the aquatic trade. looks i will be having words with my cousin.

and why would there not be such a thing as albino clown loach?? why do you think this?
i have heard about them before this incident.
im not saying their is no such thing as a albino CL all im say is wholesale tropicals have never ever seen them or had them for sale FACT

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
T1KARMANN;578211; said:
im not saying their is no such thing as a albino CL all im say is wholesale tropicals have never ever seen them or had them for sale FACT

That’s just saved me a phone call I was just about to phone my dad and ask him to get Terry to save me some next time they come in.:(

The only Albino Loaches i have see in years ar sold as gold or albino loach are Dojo loach(Misgurnus anguillicaudatus ) Was it one of those?????

But then again they don’t look a bit like a clown i wish he had got some pictures :irked:

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
theres also the royal clown loachs and i think they have a couple of other clown loaches os their common name, but not botia macracanthus. if you can find a pic of an albino clown loach i will aplaud you because i cant find one

Jackd

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
Missouri
I saw a clown loach in a KC store today that was quite different. I should have snapped a shot of him. It is what I would call a gold variation. They called it albino and it was not for sale but was kind of cool. I will try to get them to send me a photo to post. I want some of them for sure if they become available in the marketplace.

Mr Pleco

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2006
West
I saw a clown loach in a KC store today that was quite different. I should have snapped a shot of him. It is what I would call a gold variation. They called it albino and it was not for sale but was kind of cool. I will try to get them to send me a photo to post. I want some of them for sure if they become available in the marketplace.
Jackd what store was this ? I'm drooling over here..

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store