Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthLungFish

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2005
EARTH
neoprodigy said:
Toyin getting the job done!!! that is for sure.... my waiting time was 1 year thou... ehhehe
Wow, Thanks Neo. Can I see pictures of your Monster LungFish!?!?!?:clap :woot: :headbang2 :grinyes:

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
how much was he? if u mind me asking

DarthLungFish

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2005
EARTH
USMCtanker said:
how much was he? if u mind me asking
AfricanMan hasn't contacted me yet........He gave me a Price but I don't want to say until the "Cat is in the Bag". Please understand, Thanks. Once I pay for him, Then I will be more than happy to share the price and pictures! :grinyes: :grinyes:

DarthLungFish

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2005
EARTH
benzjamin13 said:
Congrats on the pick up:thumbsup:
Thanks Benz, I can't wait to hear back from AfricanMan.:headbang2 :woot: :grinyes:

Ang

I should be a Hookworm
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2005
San Diego
Looks like a giant tapeworm.

Congrats on the pick up. Thats one HUGE MFK'r. :D

DarthLungFish

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2005
EARTH
Die Fledermaus said:
Looks like a giant tapeworm.

Congrats on the pick up. Thats one HUGE MFK'r. :D

Thanks! I just called my girl-friend, she gave the Okay! She said that I've been a good boy for the past couple of months, so this is my treat to myself!! AfricanMan, Give me a PM or something!! I Want to Pay!!!:grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2

DarthLungFish

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2005
EARTH
Hey MFK!! Just got off the Phone with AfricanMan and Wow. Very Nice to work with!! Took payment over the phone Via Visa!! I am so Happy!!! Now that the deal is done, I paid $600.00 for the Fish, plus S/H. I will be getting him next week. I'll Post Pictures ASAP in his New Home!!
Any Ideas on what I should Call Him!?!?!? It has to be a name from a Star Wars Movie! I kinda like Star Wars if you havn't notice!! Thanks!!:headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

DarthLungFish

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2005
EARTH
africanman said:
Fish sold to DarthLungFish. Great guy to work with.....thanks!
Thanks AfricanMan!! It was a Pleasure Doing Business with you Too! Now I have a New "My Precious", (Lord of the Rings). :clap :headbang2 :grinyes: :)
P.S. Girl-Friend is also happy that I'm Happy!! Thanks Again!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store