All of my bass!

cigars

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
Tony A. Tony A. He is around 2-3 years old I believe I bought him from another member here at around 5-6” or so. Right now he’s eyeballing around 13-14” conservatively.

Reactions: Tony A. and Matteus

Matteus

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Indeed they are 👌🏻
It’s killing me not having peacock bass and seeing these.
Gota get me some in the new year.
Me too, I’m feeling itchy. Hopefully once I get some setups up and running soon, I have heard rumours of intermedia coming into season here right away....

great shots Bro, the crew is looking handsome. That big spot is looking killer too 😍

Reactions: richyrich

cigars

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
So I had an incident with one of my large Tocantins Kelberi I came home Saturday from work and the fish was upside down in the 600 I quickly grabbed the net and started to remove what I thought was a dead fish to my surprise the kel was very much alive no obvious injuries other than swim bladder issue so Sunday I came down first thing in the morning to check on the fish still upside down so I did a normal 90% water change removed kel and made a quick hospital tank in a 40 gallon tank, I had purchased general trio powder from everything aquatic never used it before but the meds they use in the medication I have used individually and some point in my years of being a hobbyist. This medication is amazing! It contains kanamycin sulfate, metronidazole, and nitrofurazone it covers a broad amount of diseases, I thought this guy was a goner but here he is in day 2 of 10 day treatment the sucker even flared his gills when I stuck my fat head close to the tank trying to intimidate me 😂. Just thought I would share if anyone else ever has an issue. Sorry for the long read

D1D9FF01-317C-48C0-BCBB-F9FDD89633F5.jpegE4C5E3F5-3782-43DF-8DFA-455C42BEE186.jpeg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store