Very nice . ??
How old and size ?

Reactions: cigars

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
Tony A. Tony A. He is around 2-3 years old I believe I bought him from another member here at around 5-6” or so. Right now he’s eyeballing around 13-14” conservatively.

Reactions: Tony A. and Matteus

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Indeed they are ??
It’s killing me not having peacock bass and seeing these.
Gota get me some in the new year.
Me too, I’m feeling itchy. Hopefully once I get some setups up and running soon, I have heard rumours of intermedia coming into season here right away....

great shots Bro, the crew is looking handsome. That big spot is looking killer too ?

Reactions: richyrich

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
So I had an incident with one of my large Tocantins Kelberi I came home Saturday from work and the fish was upside down in the 600 I quickly grabbed the net and started to remove what I thought was a dead fish to my surprise the kel was very much alive no obvious injuries other than swim bladder issue so Sunday I came down first thing in the morning to check on the fish still upside down so I did a normal 90% water change removed kel and made a quick hospital tank in a 40 gallon tank, I had purchased general trio powder from everything aquatic never used it before but the meds they use in the medication I have used individually and some point in my years of being a hobbyist. This medication is amazing! It contains kanamycin sulfate, metronidazole, and nitrofurazone it covers a broad amount of diseases, I thought this guy was a goner but here he is in day 2 of 10 day treatment the sucker even flared his gills when I stuck my fat head close to the tank trying to intimidate me ?. Just thought I would share if anyone else ever has an issue. Sorry for the long read

D1D9FF01-317C-48C0-BCBB-F9FDD89633F5.jpegE4C5E3F5-3782-43DF-8DFA-455C42BEE186.jpeg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store