amazingfish?

redwolffish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2010
asheville nc
Hi, i was wondering if anybody has ordered from this guy before. his website is amazing fish.co (no m in .com just .co) and i saw that he had some of the erythrinus wolfs in stock, but i didnt see any way to order from him... i have been looking for a red wolf fish for a long time now and he is the first vendor that has had them in stock that is not listed as 5" or 6" as i was looking for a smaller individual. any help is greatly appreciated.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
I actually got some ornate bichirs from him not too long ago. I live close to him though so I just picked up and the fish were super healthy. He also showed me the other fish he was delivering and they all looked fat and healthy including a HUGE lungfish that someone else was picking up. I didn't know he was amazing fish until he gave me his business card cuz I was referred to him but he was a super nice guy and seemed pretty honest and took great care of everything he receives.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Ray is a great person to deal with! Very honest business man. You won't regret dealing with him.

Reactions: Yayo32

Fishnthehood

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2010
Chino, CA
Ray is a good dude, great business man. He's delivered to my home, is always available for pick up and has great prices.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Reactions: Yayo32
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store