Amazonian driftwood?

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
I was trying to find a nice long piece of driftwood to go with my south american cichlid tank. Does anybody know a good site or company who specializes in that sort of thing? I see a lot of your guy's tanks on here with pretty, multi-colored chunks of wood in your tank that don't look like they're faux. Thanks!

A

AquaAlex1993

You can try the manzania guy in the vendor forum, I didn't have much luck but ... someone was also posting aquascape had said some but it's random so you don't get to pick your own
Manzanita driftwood is a site that looks great. I haven't ordered yet but I will be ordering soon. I think saying that GREAT PRICES is a UNDERSTANDMENT! They have the best prices that I've seen online, on top of that, the pieces are buy 2 get 1 free. The only thing that may be costly is shipping, but again that is subject to where it is getting shipped to and its weight.

Thanks I'm gonna see what this manzanita is all about I guess...unless they're trying to charge a couple hundo for a bent stick or something lol
No, I haven't seen 1 piece for $100, in fact I don't recall seeing any over $75..

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
Manzanita driftwood is a site that looks great. I haven't ordered yet but I will be ordering soon. I think saying that GREAT PRICES is a UNDERSTANDMENT! They have the best prices that I've seen online, on top of that, the pieces are buy 2 get 1 free. The only thing that may be costly is shipping, but again that is subject to where it is getting shipped to and its weight.

No, I haven't seen 1 piece for $100, in fact I don't recall seeing any over $75..
Yeah I looked and it's pretty reasonable sans shipping. Definitely gonna try some with my new tank.

Reactions: AquaAlex1993

HoustonManzanita

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2015
You can try the manzania guy in the vendor forum, I didn't have much luck but ... someone was also posting aquascape had said some but it's random so you don't get to pick your own
I was trying to find a nice long piece of driftwood to go with my south american cichlid tank. Does anybody know a good site or company who specializes in that sort of thing? I see a lot of your guy's tanks on here with pretty, multi-colored chunks of wood in your tank that don't look like they're faux. Thanks!
Www.natural-aquatic-materials.com

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store