amphilophus amarillo from fry to 7incher...

Carg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2016
Yeah, this is me...that was me...I'm me? This was the only Amarillo I had , so I am not an expert, I just kept this guy a while and took pictures.

I thought this may have come from Jeff Rapps but that maybe just rumor.

Carg --

are you the same Carg that started this whole thread so long ago? Assuming you are....

Have you had any other Amarillo since this one? How common is the red throat on Amarillo? I really like the snub nose look of this species, but I've never noticed they have so much red. That makes Amarillo even better in my mind.

I'm trying to decide between a Hoga or Amarillo breeding project.......

Carg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2016
Yeah, this is me...that was me...I'm me? This was the only Amarillo I had , so I am not an expert, I just kept this guy a while and took pictures.

I thought this may have come from Jeff Rapps but that maybe just rumor.

Carg --

are you the same Carg that started this whole thread so long ago? Assuming you are....

Have you had any other Amarillo since this one? How common is the red throat on Amarillo? I really like the snub nose look of this species, but I've never noticed they have so much red. That makes Amarillo even better in my mind.

I'm trying to decide between a Hoga or Amarillo breeding project.......

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
10 years on MFK! I'm impressed! :)

Carg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2016
10 years on MFK! I'm impressed! :)
Despite a gap in the middle, I still wear the shirt and the M is on the back of my truck...almost got the 2nd one snuck onto my wife's vehicle, but I am not as sneaky as I hoped.

ragin_cajun

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2013
South Louisiana
. I need to get one of those M stickers.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store