And for your next trick... a dat please

Status
Not open for further replies.

marvinbaker

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 1, 2006
canterbury
Mate can you get any wide bar dats? If you can would prob need 4" min size and if the price is right i'll take a group of 3 please

DangerousDan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
moxxommox;583906; said:
okay ill send them via email...

you smoking crack bro?

:nilly:
Excuse me?
Is there a reason you felt the need to reply with a rude comment in a thread of no consern to you ??
Please reframe from these outbursts, its very unnecessary.
Thank you.

Marvin
As for dats, theres a queue about 4miles long of people wanting wide bars. At present have no idea if or when I might get some, sorry.
Dan

marvinbaker

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 1, 2006
canterbury
No rush mate, Just keep me informed if there's a possibility of getting any dats at all in and i'm sure i could accommodate them!

thanks again for the fish, the flagtail's chomping away happily on the algae on the back wall of my tank while the lima seems to have found a friend laying with my big ornatipinnus all day and the delhezi's really active hanging around with the senegals.

moxxommox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 15, 2006
Australia, Sydney
Oh, I’m sorry about that Dan, I did not relies that it was a question which was intended for you, I thought it was just open as it was posted on a forum, I may have miss read this post, but it looks more like a private message more so than a post/thread. I didn’t relies that you can just start up new threads as private messages.

If I am wrong in this assumption, please forgive me, I honestly must have misunderstood the context in which this was created in.

Once again Dan, I apologize if I seemed out of line. I will leave this message alone now.

Richie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 10, 2005
London, England
He He!
:popcorn:

You do have a point, WB dats are rarer than Ozzies with a sense of humour, joking!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store