Andre the cat.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Good looking animal...for a cat...:)

The one cat I owned, back in condominium days, was also very affectionate and cuddly. I'm always amazed to hear how many of them are impossible to pet, cuddle, etc. without bloodshed. Oh, well...they are cats, after all...:)

Just kidding, of course. I love 'em all, but I will always be first and foremost a dog person. :headbang2

That last pic is a bit confusing...did you take him to a salon to get those frosted tips on his fur, or was it a DIY job at home? :)

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
Good looking animal...for a cat...:)

The one cat I owned, back in condominium days, was also very affectionate and cuddly. I'm always amazed to hear how many of them are impossible to pet, cuddle, etc. without bloodshed. Oh, well...they are cats, after all...:)

Just kidding, of course. I love 'em all, but I will always be first and foremost a dog person. :headbang2

That last pic is a bit confusing...did you take him to a salon to get those frosted tips on his fur, or was it a DIY job at home? :)
It could be his natural color but more likely he was rolling around on that silvery carpet we have.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store