Angelfish Spawn!

Tropicalfishking

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2009
Seattle WA
Haven't updated this in a while.

The pair has layed another bunch of eggs and they became free swimmers today!

garvin123g

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2009
Bangkok, Thailand
Tropicalfishking;4017518; said:
I'm interested but I don't know how to ship them? I don't know what kind of container to put them in and I can't garentee that they will make it to you alive.
I would also like to sell in bigger quantities. Not just 2-3 fish but maybe 40-60 at a time.
Hey Tropical.. or "Angel Man" would be better haha..

I read this article not long ago and although the products are different, red cherry shrimp vs angels, the shipping info is very helpful maybe to you. Skim through it.. he goes into details and his experience w/ shipping..
Hope it helps . You are doing a GREAT job breeding these Angels and obviously having a good time / experience as well as helping many others. Maybe this link can open some new ideas to help you expand / make some $$ that you deserve!

http://www.tadege.com/cherryshrimpfarming.htm

Garvin

Tropicalfishking

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2009
Seattle WA
Thanks Garvin for the link!!! Right now though, I am going to stick with the fish store as they don't have very many Angelfish suppliers. But for future reference, thanks for the link!

garvin123g

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2009
Bangkok, Thailand
Tropicalfishking;5003848; said:
Thanks Garvin for the link!!! Right now though, I am going to stick with the fish store as they don't have very many Angelfish suppliers. But for future reference, thanks for the link!

Glad to have helped!! the way to deal with shipping I thought very interesting

Take care
gb

Dj_engage

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2012
on earth
just got done reading the whole thing this is really helpful thank you all who had input on the matter hope mine come out as good as your did

Neli

Feeder Fish
May 5, 2012
Africa
Job well don't Mr Angel Man! I read it all and U inspired me....so I am going to buy Engels tomorrow, and try to breed them, and it is all your fault! He he he!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store