Animals for an aviary!!!!

MatteoTheEnder22

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2020
Miami
So I decided that I'm no longer staying in the fish/reptile game (find out my parents don't acutally like them) so I have 2 budgies that I'll love to build an aviary for but I'm think what other animals can be suitable to live with? Ps the aviary build is 8 feet long 6 feet wide and 6 feet tall

Reactions: dr exum

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Are you back in the states? I don't think I'd mix birds and mammals. headbanger_jib headbanger_jib has kept lots of birds, maybe he will know

MatteoTheEnder22

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2020
Miami
Almost back flights are stilled delayed I need to wait till august 1 for a flight back also why would you not put mammals with birds.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Are you taking the budgies back with you? I am generally against mixing wildly different animals with different needs together. Someone with experience in the matter will hopefully chime in soon

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
So I decided that I'm no longer staying in the fish/reptile game (find out my parents don't acutally like them) so I have 2 budgies that I'll love to build an aviary for but I'm think what other animals can be suitable to live with? Ps the aviary build is 8 feet long 6 feet wide and 6 feet tall
What did you do with your 100g tank that’s setup? Weren’t you looking for a masheer for it? Also a cool bird is an Amazon Red dont know much about them.

Reactions: rigby

Luke tomkinson

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2019
In an arapaima
www.youtube.com
nooooo your like the only person on here I know who is my age who's into fish lol.well good luck with your budgies!!

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
nooooo your like the only person on here I know who is my age who's into fish lol.well good luck with your budgies!!
There are a few, I was your age when I joined (I sound so old now).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store