any body care to make a kids day complete?!!!

kydsexy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2007
connecticut
hi everybody, my name is Jay :) I currently work in CT as a counselor for adults with brain injuries and other developmental disabilities to help them become independent living citizens of their respective city/town. Well my toughest client EVER just called me and was "stoked" because somebody subscribed to his youtube video." He loves Naruto, the japanese cartoon and makes random video clips with pictures and music.

so here's the thing, i think that it'd be amazing if the guys and girls from here would either subscribe to his videos or leave a few positive comments on his videos. this would be better than a christmas gift for him. this is me just asking because i too am excited that he seems to be making steps towards becoming a better individual! this isn't required or even expected, just thought it'd be a nice "pay it forward" type gesture.

you can go to youtube and search xsakurafanx22 that's his page

thanks all who take the time to read this! and even more thanks to anyone who takes time out of their schedule and participates.

***and i know i put "kids" in the title, it's because they get all my time and i'm highly overprotective of them, just like they were my children

--Jay

Neervana

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2008
UK
aww that's so cute! i'll do it :)

Toxic Fish 9999

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2009
WI
You sir are a HERO i will post a awsome essage for him keep us updated on how he fells :headbang2

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
rated and commented on a video....

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006