Any Cichla owners interested in some FREE MFK stickers?

darboy

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2006
Philippines
Hi krudd been hoping for some stickers to be sold by mfk for a while now! I would be thrilled to have one but three will be really great! Im in the philippines so ill be glad to pay for postage if there is a way.. But if not you can send it to relatives in fresno that will come here christmas time. You're doin a really awesome thing bro thanks!

ILikeBichirs

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2012
somewhere
Hi krudd been hoping for some stickers to be sold by mfk for a while now! I would be thrilled to have one but three will be really great! Im in the philippines so ill be glad to pay for postage if there is a way.. But if not you can send it to relatives in fresno that will come here christmas time. You're doin a really awesome thing bro thanks!
FRESNO! I live there! Haha now on topic I cant wait to see hos krudds stickers turn out

Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

heatherbeast

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2009
Atlanta, GA
heatherbeast.deviantart.com
I'd really prefer that the website gets some benefit from this! I am interested, but perhaps everyone who receives one could donate $5? $8? to the legal defense fund for MFK? Otherwise, it skirts too close to copyright infringement (ie, diverting funds that would otherwise go to MAN) for my comfort.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store