Any large Frontosa tanks out there?

Fisher...

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2016
Mn
What type are you looking for? I have many F1 kitumba, moba, lupota, kigoma, and chumbu fry available at 1 1/2"-2" and I ship same day air cargo. I have quite a few so I'll cut you a great deal if you're interested.

Here is my 7x2x2' oceanic 210 with my wc lupota group, you don't need much for frontosa. All of my tanks look rather similar and all groups spawn regularly.

Imsobored152

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2016
Palm Bay, Fl
Fishers got some good stuff. Was going to get some when i was going to do a front/gibb tank, but I ended up going a different direction

Nanook

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2017
Missouri
Beautiful tank!!! I used black sand in my first Reef tanks and the live rock crumbs eventually made it look salt and peppery. I'm still researching again after forgetting a lot from research several years ago. How often do you perform water changes?

Fisher...

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2016
Mn
Well thanks man!, appreciate that! Let me know if you ever change your mind and I'll hook a brother up

Nanook

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2017
Missouri
Well thanks man!, appreciate that! Let me know if you ever change your mind and I'll hook a brother up
Sounds great! I should have my new wet dry filter in 2-3 weeks. Taking the 375 gallon reef down is a huge task. I have lots of corals and fish to sell off to get stuff for the Front tank. I'm using a Rubbermaid 300 gallon stock tank to transfer stuff in temporarily. Then, we can do some business:) Thanks, Dude!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store