Any one ride or race quads.

michael

Tri-State Fish Hoarder
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
I have rode and raced quads my whole life. By the looks of it never to the extent you have taken it LOL. Bike looks great. I ran an 04 450R for two years and then the 06... This past year I bought the KFX450R but sold it with only like 5 rides. Ill get some pics in a bit

Sic_Maggot13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2008
San Diego
ok now this is a thread i like!!! and snakeheader i think i might have seen you on yfzcentral a while back. well i have an 08 yfz 450 that im making a heavy duty duner and i ride only in glamis. only had it a few months and its the off season so i stoped adding parts to it for now.

Lrd ProR full exhaust
Fci intake
Cam mod
Cut plastics and tons a weight taken off
G-force +2 axle making it 4 inches wider in back
Jd performance +2 +2 long travel a-arms
fox float evol shocks
i have a feeling something else but i forgot...

scubasteve06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
SC
youtube.com
Nice quad sic, and snakeheader you talking about that wreck makes me remember when I had my honda 90 when I was about 12 and jumped a little jump I had and got way more air than I had asked for and ended up straight on into a tree lol, I got new cool bumper out of it for x-mas that year tho.

snakeheader

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2008
ohio
Sic_Maggot13;1858967; said:
ok now this is a thread i like!!! and snakeheader i think i might have seen you on yfzcentral a while back. well i have an 08 yfz 450 that im making a heavy duty duner and i ride only in glamis. only had it a few months and its the off season so i stoped adding parts to it for now.

Lrd ProR full exhaust
Fci intake
Cam mod
Cut plastics and tons a weight taken off
G-force +2 axle making it 4 inches wider in back
Jd performance +2 +2 long travel a-arms
fox float evol shocks
i have a feeling something else but i forgot...

i used to go on there once in awile,nice i love it,how are those evo's i always wanted to try them out but just havnt really had the time or money to get them haha,plus i have my elkas and custom axis,so i always have an extra set of shocks just laying around

snakeheader

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2008
ohio
scubasteve06;1858981; said:
Nice quad sic, and snakeheader you talking about that wreck makes me remember when I had my honda 90 when I was about 12 and jumped a little jump I had and got way more air than I had asked for and ended up straight on into a tree lol, I got new cool bumper out of it for x-mas that year tho.

good you got the bumper haha

lucky for you
i ended up having to sell a quad =(

oh well i dont need 2 yfz's anyways

snakeheader

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2008
ohio
michael;1858965; said:
I have rode and raced quads my whole life. By the looks of it never to the extent you have taken it LOL. Bike looks great. I ran an 04 450R for two years and then the 06... This past year I bought the KFX450R but sold it with only like 5 rides. Ill get some pics in a bit

yea def get somne pics up,i rode my buddys kfx the other day and they dont seem to bad

scubasteve06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
SC
youtube.com
I traded that 4-wheeler almost 8 yrs. ago for a 400ex that I sold in 03 to help me buy my car. I wish I still the 400 I really liked that quad.:(

Sic_Maggot13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2008
San Diego
snakeheader;1858983; said:
i used to go on there once in awile,nice i love it,how are those evo's i always wanted to try them out but just havnt really had the time or money to get them haha,plus i have my elkas and custom axis,so i always have an extra set of shocks just laying around
yeah im going for the tricked out stock look :p and i didn't really need to go long travel just for glamis but there are those occasions where i like to fly. then there are enough times where you go over a dune wrong, the extra 4 inches and 2 or so inches of travel help :D as for the evols i put them on like 2 trips before the season and didn't really spend much time tuning it in for my weight. but i love how smooth it is unlike the multi spring shocks because one the softer spring is always going to be hit first then a sharp transition to the stiffer one. sorry for the rant but i love the evols :D

snakeheader

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2008
ohio

scubasteve06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
SC
youtube.com
wow now that is an impressive quad I bet that thing is straight scary...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store