Anyone ever bought from Cichlids of the Americas?

jagsandpits

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2012
NewYork
his fish look awesome I was scrolling the pics. very high quality thing is I don't need 100 bucks worth of fish so I didn't order..toobad toobad

trace

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2009
Hamer Idaho
I've ordered from nearly every big vendor out there. Rapps, Gage, wet spot, rt4, discus origins ect. Nobody has treated me as well or had such consistent high quality stock. Period. Between myself and other people in the area I've supplied I've bought hundreds of fish in the last several years. And almost all of that's been through Dan for a reason. Even if his prices were higher than the others he'd still be my go to guy. But even better his prices are the best around. Communication is great, fish are healthy, and if there's ever been any sort of issue he has always more than made up for it. Nobody else has come close IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
[video=youtube;CT6hfWEiJfo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT6hfWEiJfo[/video]

decoy50

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2012
VA
Four orders with Dan for me - I'll keep going back. Good stock & customer service. I've found he is flexible with the $100 order minimum. As long as you come close - $70-$75 he'll ship. & usually if your buying a group to growout, its going to run you that much. I'm in VA and get next day ground shipping - usually adds about $60 to the order.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store