Anyone feed any of NLS' new formulas?

neutrino

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2013
Mid-Atlantic, US
I didn't get specific information about growth rate. The guy I bought the fry from, just said that they were Slow growers.
I sometimes see people say things like theirs are two years old and only 4-5 inches. Like I say, don't know what they're doing, but I've kept fronts a long time and always had the same results as above. Like most fish, occasionally an exceptional male grows faster or one might be smaller than average. Also, some people have different perspectives on 'slow growth', as though everything should grow like an Oscar.

After year one they slow down, usually after year three they slow down some more. By about year five they're usually close to as big as they'll get ime.

Reactions: JAYBIRD1011

JAYBIRD1011

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2017
Wilmington NC
I sometimes see people say things like theirs are two years old and only 4-5 inches. Like I say, don't know what they're doing, but I've kept fronts a long time and always had the same results as above. Like most fish, occasionally an exceptional male grows faster or one might be smaller than average. Also, some people have different perspectives on 'slow growth', as though everything should grow like an Oscar.

After year one they slow down, usually after year three they slow down some more. By about year five they're usually close to as big as they'll get ime.
Cool. Thanks for the info! I'm really enjoying watching them grow out. I've had tropicals for years. Had a Green Terror first, before I knew what I was doing. I'm much better equipped and informed now. So I'm really enjoying doing it right.

Reactions: neutrino
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store