Anyone from Alberta?

Wulfonce

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2009
Ontario
I have lived in the small town of New Sarepta for about 3 years. I found the town to be a wonderful place to live. Friendly, talkative people and such. Edmonton... not so much. I do want to comment on one thing though.

I know the rest of Canada is not really keen on use Albertans they just think were a bunch of stupid, conservative rednecks
I think this is a total misconception that you guys created yourselves. I've lived in Ontario for 22 years and have traveled much of the country, I've been everywhere excluding Newfoundland, PEI and the Northern Territories. I've very rarely heard anyone talk about you guys in a negative way, even when engaged in a conversation about Alblerta in general. I think its smiler to the misconception that Canadians as a whole are different from the US. There really not. I've been to alot of the stats and you guys are just like us. Just thought I'd say that. Now lets not turn this into an argument.

But Alberta is pretty good. The Mountains and foothills are epic! I never really understood the whole "offroad truck thing though" :ROFL:

Rock on! :headbang2

J.Lake

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
hahah you wanna see off road jacked up trucks? Come up to ft mcmurray and you will literally see 100 000 dollar lifted trucks

harleyboy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2013
saskatoon sk. canada
you can add my to the saskatoon list must admit not my favourite province winters are tooooo long summers tooooooooooooo short.o and i like lifted trucks the bigger the better.rolling in a f-350 diesle no lift. yet

Sirius

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2013
Regina, Canada
Hi guys & gals, new member here and I am from Regina, SK. Any other Regina or Saskatoon folks around? Nice to see people from the prairies getting so active in this hobby.

I used to be active years ago in this hobby, but laid off for a while due to major moves (country and then province) and I have just moved here to Regina 2 years ago. Looking to start up this hobby once again! :headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store