Anyone in Tasmania, Australia

john_down_under

Feeder Fish
Sep 5, 2022
Anyone in Tasmania, Australia that might be keen to meet up?
I'm currently growing out SA cichlids and interested to meet with other locals who can share knowledge etc.
Cheers
John

Reactions: tlindsey

Friller2009

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2021
Australia
Welcome aboard
Friller2009 Friller2009
Nah I’m in NSW. Don’t know if anyone in tassie who keeps fish.
Anyone in Tasmania, Australia that might be keen to meet up?
I'm currently growing out SA cichlids and interested to meet with other locals who can share knowledge etc.
Cheers
John
Not sure if there is an ANGFA tas. Are fish keeping laws strict like the reptile ones in tassie?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Welcome to the forum J john_down_under .

As mentioned, there are plenty of Aussies on here but, as Ogertron3000 Ogertron3000 quite rightly said, there are no Tassies as far as I know, except for one lady who was quite popular on here for a while, but hasn't been seen for ages.

I've tried tagging her but it's not allowing me for some reason. If memory serves me right I think her username was "kittiekat". Does that name ring a bell Matt? I think it was her.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Welcome to the forum J john_down_under .

As mentioned, there are plenty of Aussies on here but, as Ogertron3000 Ogertron3000 quite rightly said, there are no Tassies as far as I know, except for one lady who was quite popular on here for a while, but hasn't been seen for ages.

I've tried tagging her but it's not allowing me for some reason. If memory serves me right I think her username was "kittiekat". Does that name ring a bell Matt? I think it was her.
That was her, i couldnt remember her name.
Last time we chatted she was moving in with a relative who didint want her to have fish tanks so maybe shes not into the fish scene anymore.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store