Anyone in the KC Area?

Stormowl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2012
KC, KS
Per the title...curious if there's anyone in the Kansas City area out there? Always cool to meet new folks that might share interests.

Stormowl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2012
KC, KS
Thanks Mr Pleco...been a member of HAAS for a couple of years now, and LOVE going to the auctions especially. Haven't noted too many "monster" fish kept by most of the members...but you can get a great variety of ciclids and a lot of knowledge on them from the folks around here.

Mr Pleco

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2006
West
there are a few monster keepers in this club.. but your right 90% of the members think a 55 is huge and any fish over 4" is a monster. Plus monster fish don't usually sell or keep well for extended auction periods..watch for group orders it will save you some shipping charges when we order from Rapps and some of the other vendors on this MFK forum.. if you see something you want shipped in try and set up a group order yourself..:popcorn:

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
I am the other MFK guy here besides Mo.............. Actually there are several guys from the club on here.

Stormowl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2012
KC, KS
Very cool to see some other HAAS folks here. I may be coming out to the auction on Sat. Interested to see what kinds of "monsters" you guys might be keeping? I have kept piranha off and on over the years...just picked up a couple of Red/Hi-fin wolf fish for myself, and looking at some red tailed barracuda for my oldest son.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store