Anyone in the UK

Miles WHD

Feeder Fish
May 5, 2021
I’m based in Yorkshire- have a few tanks but main interest is the 7x3x2 I’m having built in the next few weeks- going to house a pair of Florida gar and a few other predators with the obligatory big pleco??‍♂

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I’m based in Yorkshire- have a few tanks but main interest is the 7x3x2 I’m having built in the next few weeks- going to house a pair of Florida gar and a few other predators with the obligatory big pleco??‍♂
Welcome to the forum, i'm just over the pennines from you on the Lancashire/Yorkshire border. Be sure to post pics of your tank when it's up and running.

Reactions: Bbuckley

Fishman Dave

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2015
West Yorkshire
Welcome to the site.
Also Yorkshire based, nr Leeds.
Sounds like you will have a great project going on there. Can use the site for a number of your fish though including ones that don’t seem to fit any category as they just fall into the mini monsters.

Reactions: Bbuckley

Bbuckley

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2021
Untied Kingdom
Hiya fellow UK fish keepers hope your all well.

I live in the Hull area and I'm trying to find midas cichlids, preferably the white and orange variant if possible, but having no luck. I don't suppose anyone knows or has some near by or maybe a could recommend a good seller in the UK that will ship.

Ive tried all my local fish shops and having no luck at all.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Not something I have seen in any of the local shops recently but will keep an eye out.
Hey Fishman Dave Fishman Dave , we briefly spoke about Pier Aquatics in Wigan earlier. From what I've seen of their online list I bet they're the type of place that could source these Midas variants which Bbuckley Bbuckley wants. What do you reckon?

Bbuckley

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2021
Untied Kingdom
Hey Fishman Dave Fishman Dave , we briefly spoke about Pier Aquatics in Wigan earlier. From what I've seen of their online list I bet they're the type of place that could source these Midas variants which Bbuckley Bbuckley wants. What do you reckon?
Brilliant thanks for the heads up I'll take a look at there site.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store