Anyone seen this FH strain?

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
that thing is pimp. i dont see any problem with FH's as long as they are sold as such. the only fish a FH can be confused with is a tri-mac. discus people have been selectively breeding fish for ages as have goldfish people and betta people and so on so forth. i think it is good for the hobby if it gets people interested in keeping fish. i am a big big fan of the pure blooded fish, i am a central american guy myself so the FH's shape and personality generally fit the personalities of many of the other fish i like. i know everyone has their own opinions, but thanks for sharin that pic iheartfishies. you rock. i always like pics i havent yet seen. thanks for sharin.

iheartfishies

Im Angie
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Northern VA
vvvp.dynu.com
CentralMayhem said:
that thing is pimp. i dont see any problem with FH's as long as they are sold as such. the only fish a FH can be confused with is a tri-mac. discus people have been selectively breeding fish for ages as have goldfish people and betta people and so on so forth. i think it is good for the hobby if it gets people interested in keeping fish. i am a big big fan of the pure blooded fish, i am a central american guy myself so the FH's shape and personality generally fit the personalities of many of the other fish i like. i know everyone has their own opinions, but thanks for sharin that pic iheartfishies. you rock. i always like pics i havent yet seen. thanks for sharin.
Ya, no prob.
I love seeing all kinds of new fish.
Especially FH's.
My b/fs was the sickest fish EVER.:hearts: God rest his little soul.
He had so much personality and the best coloring ever.
He was very much worth the $125 he dished out for him at 2inches.

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
yeah definitely pimp. i can just imagine that as a alpha male fh.. around 12 inches..
massive build with a hot hot pattern !! :drool:

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
It does look pretty cool.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store