Anything Caquetaia!

CrimsonFog

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2012
Warshingtun
if You're willing to pay, theres a guy selling on here...search the Marketplace.
Juvies? Rappa has adults for $125. I wanna raise some out.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

up130

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
Indianapolis
Read all 20 pages. Some awesome Spectabilis in this thread. I would love to own one when the price for them goes down!

I do have a question about Caquetaia Umbriferus. I have searched a ton to try to find the answer with no luck. What is the largest any female Umbie has ever grown to in the hobby? Is it the widely accepted 12-13"? Or is there some 14-16" monsters out there too?

CrimsonFog

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2012
Warshingtun
The mother of my umbees is 14"+ and still growing.

up130

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2009
Indianapolis
Thanks for the responses guys. After doing more and more research I found that females can reach 16". Out of curiosity, how big did these large females get there first year?
Thanks again!

trace

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2009
Hamer Idaho
Thanks for the responses guys. After doing more and more research I found that females can reach 16". Out of curiosity, how big did these large females get there first year?
Thanks again!
9" or 10" should be fairly easy and Mel( Mel O on mfk and guapote mel on youtube) actually had one that was nearly 20" I believe. I don't know exactly how big it was but it was nearly as large as his male that was 24" when they both died due to a flesh eating bacteria.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store