center of the universe
Price
Region
Middle Atlantic Coast
State
New York
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Trying to get rid of this in the next week and a half or so, or at least have deals pending then, so prices very negotiable. Posted these a while back, have dropped the prices a bit. If I don't sell these I'll end up donating them to the zoo, so give me an offer!
Strongly recommend buying 2 of the AP cages together because they're built to be stacked the way I have them set up. If you want the hides/water bowls in them they're free.
Equipment:
Herpstat 2 with 2 humidity probes (used): $110
Herpstat 4 with 2 humidity and 2 temp probes (used): $240
2x Animal Plastics T8 + stand and separator to stack, large holes drilled for standard size heating lamps w/ CHE: $240 each or $410 for both. Includes temperature controllers, CHE, lamps, and flexwatt heater below.
2x Animal Plastics T8 + stand and separator to stack, NO large opening drilled, instead have built in heat panels so hold moisture better, $290 each or $500 for both. Includes flexwatt and heat panels.
C-Serpents Hotbox 24'' incubator + temp controller UNUSED $420. (was $625 shipped)
C-Serpents 9 tub mini hatchling rack + VE200 thermostat, $190.
4X MistKing pumps, nozzles, connected to 2 buckets: $95 each or 4 for $300. One may have mechanical problems (will sell cheaper) and you'll have to probably cut some of the tubing to disconnect them.

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
Bump, prices extremely negotiable, hoping to get these out of here in the next week and a half.

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
Bump! Really hoping people will have interest in this stuff, especially the AP cages, at almost any price as I'll have to make arrangements to give to the zoo pretty soon.

Sijohn902

Feeder Fish
Sep 24, 2019
Hey I know this was posted a while ago now any chance you still have the animal plastics t8s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store