approx FW monster tank cost

cvermeulen

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Los Osos, CA
CHOMPERS;942449; said:
Both of his parent are doctors. He has to learn the value of his parents money some how :D
OK, well maybe it's jealousy talking but at some point we all can probably stand to learn the value of earning something too :p

Besides, that doesn't solve the problem of who looks after it 5 years from now when he moves out.

Sorry if I came across a little strong last night btw. had a couple beers... but the drift of what I was staying holds up... I know it sucks being 13 and having someone say "you can't do that, because you're 13." But the fact that it sucks doesn't make it go away. There's a lot of things you can't/shouldn't do when you're young. Use that as an opportunity to be ready when you're in a position to actually do what you want.

Derf

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2007
Illinois, near chicago
well then, now there's a new chance of something happening. My dad said he would almost definatly let me buy a FW tank around 250 gallons. However, the first step would be to move my other tanks down to my basement. That's one 6 gallon quarantine, one 1 gallon feeder guppy and snail breeding tank, one 29 gallon fw tank, and, the hardest, one 45 gallon sw reef tank with 100+ lbs of live rock. I won't be able to have a true monster tank, but it would be semi-monster!

KABB44423

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2007
Hollywood,FL
Derf;1001748; said:
well then, now there's a new chance of something happening. My dad said he would almost definatly let me buy a FW tank around 250 gallons. However, the first step would be to move my other tanks down to my basement. That's one 6 gallon quarantine, one 1 gallon feeder guppy and snail breeding tank, one 29 gallon fw tank, and, the hardest, one 45 gallon sw reef tank with 100+ lbs of live rock. I won't be able to have a true monster tank, but it would be semi-monster!
250gals is and will allways be a monster:headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store