approx FW monster tank cost

Derf

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2007
Illinois, near chicago
Sometimes though, the tank might be a little cold. Should I get a heater just in case?

johnptc

Feeder Fish
Apr 6, 2005
los angeles
www.fishtankwebcam.com
Derf;876757; said:
Sometimes though, the tank might be a little cold. Should I get a heater just in case?

you definetly need heaters to keep it at 81F or so... i just meant they dont need to be mega heaters if it was to be outside........

Derf

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2007
Illinois, near chicago
Next is the cover. Could I make my own, or is there some place to get them?

Derf

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2007
Illinois, near chicago
what material should the cover be made of?

Derf

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2007
Illinois, near chicago
Could you PM the name to me when you find it? Once you find that then the only thing left is substrate, rocks, and stocking. If I get rays, I'll need a finer substrate. Is that bad for any fish? It doesn't seem harmful, but just to be sure. And what is lava rock filtration??

johnptc

Feeder Fish
Apr 6, 2005
los angeles
www.fishtankwebcam.com
Derf;880226; said:
Could you PM the name to me when you find it? Once you find that then the only thing left is substrate, rocks, and stocking. If I get rays, I'll need a finer substrate. Is that bad for any fish? It doesn't seem harmful, but just to be sure. And what is lava rock filtration??
if its too fine it will get sucked up by the filters and its very hard on the pumps.

lava rock = bio media i beleve

Derf

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2007
Illinois, near chicago
sorry for no update in a week, internet was down and I'm using sister's computer. I'll have it back on my normal computer hopefully soon. I'm trying to connect a cord to my computer, but it took me about 45 minutes to get it. Luckily I found a little grabber that I use for grabbing snails in my tanks. And for the monster tank persuasion, no progress since last time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store