April 2006 International Contest - Flower Ray - Caption This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girltropix

Feeder Fish
Jul 20, 2005
Hawaii
"mom- you never said he'd be bigger than me!"

unqualified member...

I wonder what the quote would be if I had gotten a picture of my livingroom moments after the unthinkable happened. My 150 gallon tank burst- 10:17 at night. The whole lower 2/3rds of the front was in a perfect semi circl of 2" by 8"shards, 8 feet across the room. 10 of the 11 fish were scattered across my livingroom carpet, including my 11" giant gold fish. Lucky for me- I have 3 other tanks in the room- tho tossing the
flesh eaters into the baby guppy tank (400+ tiny babies in a 40 gal) was a bad idea. All survived. Except perhaps a few baby guppy snacklets. Using a shop vac- only 60 gals came out of the carpet!

DeLgAdO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2005
Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)
www.myspace.com
Girltropix said:
"mom- you never said he'd be bigger than me!"

unqualified member...

I wonder what the quote would be if I had gotten a picture of my livingroom moments after the unthinkable happened. My 150 gallon tank burst- 10:17 at night. The whole lower 2/3rds of the front was in a perfect semi circl of 2" by 8"shards, 8 feet across the room. 10 of the 11 fish were scattered across my livingroom carpet, including my 11" giant gold fish. Lucky for me- I have 3 other tanks in the room- tho tossing the
flesh eaters into the baby guppy tank (400+ tiny babies in a 40 gal) was a bad idea. All survived. Except perhaps a few baby guppy snacklets. Using a shop vac- only 60 gals came out of the carpet!

HA!!!!!

F

FishHeadSoup

cmersits said:
kinda stinks that they are only shipping it from airport to airport :( guess I'll take the book if I win
air to air is better for da fishy...less stress! more likely to survive the trip!

Prowler

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2006
Woodbury, New York
cmersits said:
hahahaha same with mine lol

when is the poll going up?
Been wondering the same thing. Li must be slacking with MFK 2.0 being released. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store