• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
13 stole my vote.. I always stay away from tacky decors but this one made me break my beliefs.

but this one just reminded me of something out of cirque du soleil - timing of every individual fish and the stage it was set on

good job!

Matt724

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2009
SOCAL & ANN ARBOR, MI
9 FTW!!!! VOTE NINE (please) haha. I got some tough competition. But even if I don't win this time, as some of you know, I got some remodeling done and it looks even better, so watch out May 2010 TOTM! hehe

No, but really, those tiger barbs are HUGE!
That Electric Blue Jack Dempsey is gorgeous!
Those discus are beautiful
And your corny fake decor are beautifully set to make true works of art.
Oh, and #10, dude, the split colored sand is amazing, it reminds me of the two rivers in the amazon that converge, but they have two completely different compositions so they don't mix. It's pretty awesome!

bahamaqt00

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2009
kirkland wa
I voted for 15. I like the drift wood but I think it would look way better with a black background and some different plants. More real looking ones. 14 probably would have gotten the vote if it was a better picture

bahamaqt00

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2009
kirkland wa
Matt724;4076708; said:
9 FTW!!!! VOTE NINE (please) haha. I got some tough competition. But even if I don't win this time, as some of you know, I got some remodeling done and it looks even better, so watch out May 2010 TOTM! hehe

No, but really, those tiger barbs are HUGE!
That Electric Blue Jack Dempsey is gorgeous!
Those discus are beautiful
And your corny fake decor are beautifully set to make true works of art.
Oh, and #10, dude, the split colored sand is amazing, it reminds me of the two rivers in the amazon that converge, but they have two completely different compositions so they don't mix. It's pretty awesome!

Wow talk about a sore looser. Your sarcasm is definitely not needed anywhere. Your not the sh%& and you definitely need to invest in a canister, hide those heaters, and get some real moster fish before you will get my vote. You should be disqualified for being such a stuck up little :screwy:

I say dont vote for 9

Deep Blue Sea

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2010
Alameda Ca
15 all the way

Matt724

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2009
SOCAL & ANN ARBOR, MI
bahamaqt00;4076730; said:
Wow talk about a sore looser. Your sarcasm is definitely not needed anywhere. Your not the sh%& and you definitely need to invest in a canister, hide those heaters, and get some real moster fish before you will get my vote. You should be disqualified for being such a stuck up little :screwy:

I say dont vote for 9
If you weren't so pretty I might be offended. No, sorry but really I apologize. I didn't intend to come off as a stuck up jerk. It was supposed to be a joke cause most of the other tanks really are amazing, what I said in that second half was true. I really thought they had beautiful pictures and fantastically decorated tanks. I was really just in shock that I had votes in the first place. I'm sorry If I offended you in any way.

Matt724

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2009
SOCAL & ANN ARBOR, MI
oh, and #10, is that waterspout on the side of your stand plumbed to the tank? That's actually a really intriguing idea, I might try that on my next tank, it would make water changes so much easier. Can you tell me how you did it, I'm really interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store