April TOTM POLL OPEN! Vote Now!

April TOTM

Results are only viewable after voting.

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
All pictures that meet the requirements and sent in on time. First half of the month is time to send in entries, second half we vote on the winner as per the rules posted.

Is it too late to enter now? Can I just post my pic on the thread? (sorry, Im new to this meathod. It was just one pic per post, as many post as you want at the old place, you post your own photos at the old place).

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
Voted, Tough.... Great tanks everyone! Real inspiration for all!

Reactions: tlindsey

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
Well well this is a tough one this month with so many great entries....I have made my selection!!!

some tanks were very nice but I could not vote for them bc one of my pet peeves is having a visible water line!!!! Just fill it up for the pic if you usually have it lower....I also could not vote for a tank that had clutter impeding the view of the tank.

Reactions: kno4te

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
The holy grail of fishkeeping is right there in pic #13. An API bottle tree, and it's in fruit, check it out.

Some great pics this month too, good work guys.

Reactions: tlindsey

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Hi, I'm new here, what is this all about?
Hey, welcome aboard.
Every month a competition is held for best tank or best photo, it alternates every month. It's a bit of fun, no one gets uptight or anything if they don't win which is cool.
Vote for the tank you like best now and maybe you can enter next time and show everyone your skills.

Reactions: tlindsey and kno4te

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
Damn that’s a fat ****ing fire eel

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store