Gold Tier AquaMojo - Master Photographer

B. Hizzle

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2016
2up 2down
With all these nomination threads popping up, thought I'd shout out to my man Aquamojo Aquamojo for Master Photographer. Why he doesn't already have some photography bling to his name is mind blowing. We're not talking about a couple of good snaps here or there in a couple of treads. Dude has posted hundreds of high quality, professional grade pics in dozens of threads for over a decade. Maybe he hasn't won tank of the year or whatever pre-requisite, but the man has had the best photography game on MFK for the last 10+ years. If gold is the top badge, he deserves platinum. Check out any one of his numerous "Today in the Fishroom" threads to see what I'm talking about.

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
I can see this. I think he has added great value and content to MFK for years now.

Reactions: tlindsey

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
As the rules are written, photography bling is reserved for winners of the Photo of the Month and Tank of the Month contests, which apparently Mo has never won (likely due to never entering)

Given the fact that Master Photographer award has never been awarded and that epithet most definitely descibes Mo, I'm willing to let this bending of the rules slide should there be sufficient administrator support.

Bronze and silver photography awards will remain strictly the product of photography contests, and future nominations of Master Photographer mist be won by either the contests or by photographers as well known as Mo.

Reactions: tlindsey

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Mo definitely has my support, lets the bend the rules as he truly is deserving. The first person that comes to mind when I think cichlid pics it's definitely Mo.
I agree with this. x3 for an exception

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
To be fair not too many photography competions lately. he has my vote

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
Photography by Mo, has been my inspiration, and his threads have given ideas and made me strive more to take better pics.

Mo is surely a deserving member for the above title.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store