Aquarium Filtration 101

FishInTheFort

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2010
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Thanks Wolf, from those of us who just joined the "big boys club". I pick up my 185 gal. this weekend, wife is getting it for my birthday. Doing some homework now lol

whaleguy

Feeder Fish
Apr 23, 2010
texas
I am tired of keeping my 30000. gal. swimming pool up and want to start rasing tilapia in it . I am new to this forum, can anyone give me some advise on this ? I haven't put any chem in it since last summer . It is good and green and has plenty of leaves in the bottom . I live in near houston tx. so I think it is warm enough now. Would appreciate any info .

hamishmarshal

Feeder Fish
Jun 10, 2010
USA, NY
As you have mentioned there are three types of the filteration. The Aquarium filteration is the most criticle task. The aquarium filteration is also the most criticle components for freshwater. It is needed on timlely basis and to be done with the better understanding.

deeboi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2009
pareho
very well written. although i knew most of this stuff, still it was very informing. thanks for writing it.

gentlegiants

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2010
ireland
well you learn something new everyday!
i could do with some advice on my new tank if possible,
800 litre tank with fx5 running for 3 days now with a few small fish added on day 2, i also have a fluval 405 running for 2 months in a 180litre tank with my quetzals. i want to move the quetzals in asap!!!
would moving the 405 over with the fish enable me to do this???
thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store