Aquaticplants.com

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
Just got off the phone with the customer service here, and boy were they terrrible. The Kent Deion 200r that was recently purchased through them is already exhausted after less than 70 gallons of water being made. When purchased I was told 20,000 gallons or 6 months. I called to find out about returning the unit, and they laughed. They said that they couldn't take it back and that I would have to talk to Kent marine for warrenty info. I told the guy that I would post reviews about their customer service, and was met with a threat of a law suit. I would not order again from these guys even if they were giving away everything they had. TWO BIG THUMBS DOWN!

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
Thats it with these big companys mate there so impersonal and have no disregards for the buyers, i avoid these types of places unless they are highly recomended.

Thanks for the heads up and warning our members.

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
This is Kents new web site

http://www.kentmarine.com/

Kent Marine, Inc.
9675 South 60th Street
Franklin, Wi 53132

Business Hours: 7:30am – 4:30am
Central/Standard Time

Phone: 1 800-255-4527
Fax: (414) 421-4195

E-mail:

Tech Support: techsupport@central-aquatics.com

Sales: sales@central-aquatics.com

General Information: info@central-aquatics.com

Note: Tech Support e-mails must pertain to Kent Marine products only. Tech support or recommendations will not be given through e-mail on products from other companies, lighting, tank maintenance, etc. To obtain information of this nature please call our office at the number above.

I have found them in the past to be very good e mail them with your problems and who you got it off it might help.

fishmaven

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2006
Houston, Tx
www.fishmaven.net
I told the guy that I would post reviews about their customer service, and was met with a threat of a law suit.
First, I'm not a lawyer. I'd think it reasonable to assume that when a person has a problem with an individual or company that they'd tell their friends about it. Right? If you're a regular poster on a web forum and you told those friends about the experience you had I think that would be a NORMAl exchange of information. If, on the other hand, you went to NEW forums to post a negative comment about your experience, you might be inviting problems.

When purchased I was told 20,000 gallons or 6 months.
That's quite a claim!!! When you read or heard this didn't you find the claim a little beyond the claims of other devices? When it too good to be true...

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
I was thinking it was too good to be true, however, this new Kent deion has some big claims, which I decided to try. If the resins lasted longer, this would (without question) replace RO filters.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store