Are you a MFK Redneck?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
There was just shy of 50 in that batch. There are a bunch of small ones hidden in the mix of it. Funny enough about that crazy deal, I have all of those tanks stored in a friends trailer, at a different friends farm. This is beginning to sound even more redneck than I originally imagined. ?

not only am I maxing out my own space with random things I didn’t know I needed till I saw it, but also pulling on others spaces as well ?
So you fill your own storage space with crap, and when you've no more room you fill your mates storage space with crap, inadvertently turning your mate into another redneck!!!

That is genius, lol.

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Hey jjohnwm jjohnwm , I think we've got a winner. I reckon Matteus Matteus rightly deserves the prestigious accolade of "redneck of the century". Lol.
Oh, yeah, he's far gone...I'm packaging up his Redneck cap and badge right now...just need to call him to discuss the secret handshake. :)

• Love
Reactions: Matteus

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
I’m not sure how you compete with 50 spare tanks, but I’m not giving up!

….If you saved some metal scrap since 1986, and finally just used it in 2022…

After 36 years, kicked around in 4 garages, it gets cut:
C492F374-7342-4903-A142-8A8361193EF8.jpeg

• Wow

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Hey jjohnwm jjohnwm , I think Ulu Ulu feeling left out. Can you send a badge and cap to him too, I'm sure Matteus Matteus doesn't mind sharing this much sought after title with him, lol.

I'm sure you don't have to show him the secret handshake either, I reckon a wise old dog such as ulu knows quite a few dodgy handshakes already! Lol.

• Haha

jjohnwm

MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Hey jjohnwm jjohnwm , I think Ulu Ulu feeling left out. Can you send a badge and cap to him too, I'm sure Matteus Matteus doesn't mind sharing this much sought after title with him, lol.

I'm sure you don't have to show him the secret handshake either, I reckon a wise old dog such as ulu knows quite a few dodgy handshakes already! Lol.
Hey, great news, Esox! The Board of Directors for Rednecks Unlimited has appointed you the new Chief Administrative Officer in charge of Membership.

In addition to absolutely no remuneration of any kind, no official authority and no recognition...you also get to mail out all the crap that you seem so keen to see me award to others...:)

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Hey, great news, Esox! The Board of Directors for Rednecks Unlimited has appointed you the new Chief Administrative Officer in charge of Membership.

In addition to absolutely no remuneration of any kind, no official authority and no recognition...you also get to mail out all the crap that you seem so keen to see me award to others...:)
In that case I need to have a look in my shed, i'm sure there's some old caps and badges in there that I stored away years ago. Lol.

...and, "absolutely no renumeration of any kind, no official authority and no recognition". That's a similar deal I took on when I got married!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Matteus and jjohnwm

jjohnwm

MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
If you've ever farted and blamed it on Prime, you might be an MFK redneck!
...or just a plain garden-variety redneck...:)

Personally, I tend to blame Covid, which is everybody's excuse for everything nowadays.

I look forward to visiting a friend's home that is so smart that you can't turn on a light or flush a toilet without having the computer do it for you. I'll have a couple beers, work up a good load of gas, say "Alexa, would you please fart?" and then immediately let fly...and pretend to go all google-eyed with wonder at the capabilities of technology...

You want redneck? Because that's redneck! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store