aro jumped out now what!!

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
hey guys well I finally got the tops for my 220 today but as i was putting them on my arowana jumped out and landed on the carpet. he was there for about 5 seconds while I grabbed him and threw him back in. now he is kind of sitting on the bottom. he is vertical and did swin a bit right after I got him in the tank. is there anything I should do? any medications or addatives I am putting prime in the water for his slime coat but is there anything else? help me out everyone. thanks

dodgefreak8

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
he's up and swimming fine now I already have that amount of salt added for my freshwater moray so I think he is going to be ok.. man can those little suckers fly :grinyes: thanks guys

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
rub his nose on the floor and say 'NO'

lil_lara

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
thats how I met my fiance! he called my pet store and said "my arrorwana jumped out of the tank and he was all crusty and I thought he was dead, but I put him back in the water just to check and he bit me! what should I do for him?" I told him salt and stress coat...

how big is your arrowana?

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
lil_lara said:
thats how I met my fiance! he called my pet store and said "my arrorwana jumped out of the tank and he was all crusty and I thought he was dead, but I put him back in the water just to check and he bit me! what should I do for him?" I told him salt and stress coat...

how big is your arrowana?
he's about 11". today he is doing great, never suffered any effects from his acrobatics.. thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store