Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
NUTZ!

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
Bosco1025;3169907; said:
if they are scientist trying to sell a new product and they are calling a fish a "fresh". yes, in my mind that shows that maybe they have not put as much effort or research as possible into what they are doing. i mean i know that this is overseas, but i would still think someone should have caught that on a poster that is going to be up to promote thier new product.
You'd be surprised at how many (not that much) Japanese scientist can speak English. Better yet, go visit the Japan and you'd be laughing in tears because of all the grammatically wrong (funny) signs/posters. Last time I checked though, they are one of the front runners of R&D and new technology.

Does grammatical errors matter? No because English is not the universal language, I believe its math.

Anyways I was looking at the stock in the tank and I was expecting a gold fish and sure enough, there it is.

I agree with the post above. The tank has the hardier fish in it and none of the more exotic, expensive, or more sensitive ones such as asian arowana or other sensitive tropical fish.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
interesting. and who cares about the bad english. at least they took the time to translate, could have left it all in the native language

michael

Tri-State Fish Hoarder
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
I want to try it, where do you get it?

Delhezi222

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2007
P
TLkmDN;3170772; said:
MAN that is CRAZYYYYY! picture an arapaima and RTCs and AROWS chilling with sharks! cud be my dreams cum true x_X
I tried, but all I see is a bunch of arowana and catfish corpses and some sharks that not surprisingly aren't very hungry...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store