asian fighting fish

jaws19

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2006
Clarkston MI
midas / red devil? not an asian fighting cichlid.

fishguts

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
pennsylvania
to many of you are pointing out all the fish. the only fish in question is the pink one. he knows the white ones are midas. and the pink one looks to me like it has a little parrot in it not much. so what the owner told him is true about having parrot and severum in it. but were he got the name is beyond me. put a tattoe on it and take it back:ROFL: trust me he wont no its the same fish, call it a chinese boxing fish and see if you can get some store credit. lol

ShadowBass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2007
Poplar Bluff, MO
fishguts;1437887; said:
to many of you are pointing out all the fish. the only fish in question is the pink one. he knows the white ones are midas. and the pink one looks to me like it has a little parrot in it not much. so what the owner told him is true about having parrot and severum in it. but were he got the name is beyond me. put a tattoe on it and take it back:ROFL: trust me he wont no its the same fish, call it a chinese boxing fish and see if you can get some store credit. lol
The pink one looks like it might have some parrot in it, but I don't see any sev at all. I actually think it may just be a funny looking overbred RD or Midas...

Either way, I think we all agree it's not some kind of obscure asian fighting cichlid, lol.

KABB44423

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2007
Hollywood,FL
i talked with him this weekend and he also said it has black belt cichlid in it////i didnt post to be made a big joke of i posted to try and get hlep with my fish so if its something that doesnt have anything to do with helping me out please keep it to yourself

Druu

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2007
Notre Dame, IN
KABB44423;1443393; said:
i talked with him this weekend and he also said it has black belt cichlid in it////i didnt post to be made a big joke of i posted to try and get hlep with my fish so if its something that doesnt have anything to do with helping me out please keep it to yourself
Let's keep it short and sweet then. You got ripped off. An "Asian Fighting Cichlid" exists only in the mind of the store owner that made up the name. Maybe in your mind as well.. If I were you, I'd take my business elsewhere.

KABB44423

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2007
Hollywood,FL
and you know what thank u for reply thats what im talking about right to the point thats how men do it short and sweet

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store