At What Age Would You Let Your Daughter Have a Boyfriend?

Rafini

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
Technically, until the age of 18, the parents are deemed to control what children do and are 100% liable for their mistakes. So, in a sense, yes, parents do own their children, but I wouldn't put the chauvinistic spin on it that you are implying. You're adding something to the discussion that isn't necessary.

Actually thats in America. In Europe its legal to have sex at the ages 14-18 depending on the country you live in.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Actually thats in America. In Europe its legal to have sex at the ages 14-18 depending on the country you live in.
What does that have to do with what I said? Age of consent is irrelevant.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
As soon as the guy is able to kick my ass, I would let my daughter date. But I don't have kids yet so that view can and most likely will change. All I know right now is that if I have a daughter, I'm gonna be the dad that scares the **** outta her bf's.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Uhm where did that quote come from? I'm not sure I saw anyone talking about owning Vaginas and ovaries?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

if I must be honest, I can't help but feel like them two have bad personal experience that they are projecting in this thread

I realize that I could be 100% wrong but it's just that they're adding a content that was never implied by anyone in here

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
State of chaos
I have to agree with bottomfeeder, a lot of the "I own this vagina and set of ovaries" talk is really creepy.

Yeah, exactly. Very creepy. Look after your kids, protect them from those who may do them harm. But you're not their keeper. And the double standard that exists between male and female children is quite strange...

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Yeah, exactly. Very creepy. Look after your kids, protect them from those who may do them harm. But you're not their keeper. And the double standard that exists between male and female children is quite strange...
:banher:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store