Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
i see hime on e-bay alot..

Kwidjaya

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2005
Walnut, CA
Bought couple tanks from them in the last few months. No problem. Price is just as stated as in the ad. I would go back there again to buy more tanks. ;)

mjime714

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 2, 2005
Los Angeles
Im also thinking about getting a tank from them. I got to keep an eye on this thread.

Mem

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2006
Jersey
Not that I'm trying to derail but.... Is it only me that wonders why Atlantic Tropical Aquarium is located on the Pacific coast???

jerppyjerp

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2006
Trout Island
Yeah good prices but what I dont like is the "going out of business" sales tactics. I need a 135 myself and would like to go through them but a bit leery.

Kwidjaya

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2005
Walnut, CA
Yap, I agree. They shoudn't say "going out of business" since they are not. But other than that they are okay.
Just to make sure you read the fine print in the ATAFISH.COM When you buy the glass tank, you MUST buy the glass tops. The price is NOT include the glass tops. Other than that, still a good store to shop.

jerppyjerp;582472; said:
Yeah good prices but what I dont like is the "going out of business" sales tactics. I need a 135 myself and would like to go through them but a bit leery.

Yell0r0b

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2006
?
I just don't like how they advertise a price then change it on you when you go there to buy something... or say they ran out when obviously didn't have it at the first place... Oh and a second thing - My friend bought some prochiloduses from them at 10 bucks then couple days later I went to go buy the same fish, they up'ed the price to "15 for small one and 20 for big one" and let me tell you they were all the same size give or take a millimeter. :irked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store