Ate my fish today...

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
MikeOway;4339194; said:
Reading this reminds me of homer eating his pet lobster. I think for me its the funniest simpsons ever.

Are you going to eat the lobster all by yourself?

He would have wanted it this way.

LOL

Man when my fhs and srs died, I net them out and these things go to be atleast 2lb if not 3lb some were 10" and the biggest was 14". They were well fed. I wanted to eat it because they cost so much and now that they died it was worthless. If I ate it then I could of said yea I ate a $300 fish before, it tasted okay.

Needless to say the pet factor stopped me. The thought of feeding them all the color enhancing / hump pumping hormone food that may still be inside the fish did not look appealing. I have a big enough head already and I'm already a fat dude. Dont need bigger humps if you know what I mean.

haha the lobsters name was pinchy!:ROFL:

vaipulu

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 14, 2010
Missouri
lol trouser eel, I think it might be a little too salty for my taste, besides threads almost a year old,... and yes I got very sick, which could of been a combination of a few things... dechlor, ich meds, guilt, hangover either way I payed dearly...

You Can't tell me you've never saw fried catfish and thought, about the one swiming around in your tank lol.

mydiscus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2010
Somewhere in CA
vaipulu;4208231;4208231 said:
Well I have had blue gill in my tank... lol I didn't have time to mess with them when I caught them a while back, and they have been in my fishtank ever since. Well I have been feeding them well ... blood worms everything these fish could ever want... and I ate them... they were delicious.. I don't know if It was feeding them well or what... But they were the best blue gill ever... It was borderline pet when we took them out and ate him... anyone ever ate their fish lol. If yellow perch didn't look so good... I would of ate him too...
LOL that's funny.

vaipulu

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 14, 2010
Missouri
lol... you know... When you see your Monsterfish getting ready to die.. its sad to see a fish go from 300$ to 0$... mind and well eat him... :p

Calihawk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
I love eating fish but I will never eat my own fishes. The local asian market sells all kinds: Snakeheads, Royal Knife fish, Gouramis, etc.

Mikeyy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2010
Trisomy21;4214070; said:
rofl. This just might be one of the best things I've ever read on the internet. lol fish from lakes and rivers are bad enough, you're only supposed to eat like 6-8 of them a month as is....that's priceless.
this lol not a good idea

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store