ATF: Vittatus or Cf. Big eye?

Toothyboi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hey guys, this is my first post on MFK. I have the chance to buy a 4.5 inch Vittatus tiger, as well as a 4.5 inch Cf. Big eye. What would you recommend? I know that the Big eye tiger is supposed to stay a little smaller, but I know almost nothing about their attitudes, and if they are usually similar in personality. Any info/help would be greatly appreciated.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Don’t think you’ll notice much of a difference. Chicxulub Chicxulub may know

Toothyboi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2019
Okay thanks moe214 moe214

sunnysjourney

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2014
US
Hey guys, this is my first post on MFK. I have the chance to buy a 4.5 inch Vittatus tiger, as well as a 4.5 inch Cf. Big eye. What would you recommend? I know that the Big eye tiger is supposed to stay a little smaller, but I know almost nothing about their attitudes, and if they are usually similar in personality. Any info/help would be greatly appreciated.
I had a big eye that grew to be about 14” and then it stopped growing longer. It just got wider lol. But it’s an impressive fish. Attitude wise they’re the same as VATFs. They’re bossy and will take the top spot in your tanks characins’s pecking order or die trying.

Toothyboi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2019
sunnysjourney sunnysjourney Thank you for your input! do you have any pics of your big eye? Sounds like I will get a Big Eye then. :)

sunnysjourney

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2014
US
sunnysjourney sunnysjourney Thank you for your input! do you have any pics of your big eye? Sounds like I will get a Big Eye then. :)
The one big eye in this sub forums sticky is my old guy :)

Edit: actually please disregard what I’ve said. For some reason I thought you were talking about a vatf stout lol. Just noticed you said big eye. I apologize for the wrong info.

Reactions: moe214
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store