For Sale Atlanta ga, bichirs and other various fish for sale.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Price
Region
Southeast
State
Georgia
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Hello, life has thrown me a curveball and as a result I’m downsizing my stock drastically and only keeping my favorites, here is what I have for sale.

4 tiger silver dollars, full grown, $30 each.

(Pending atm) 6 spotted silver dollars, $10 each, full grown.

1 hoplo catfish, I never learned the scientific name of it however it’s black and should be easy to find with a few minutes of googling, I believe it’s full grown at around 4”-5”? $20

3 Raphael catfish, 5”, $15 each

3 African butterfly fish $10 each

1 fire mouth, 4” I think, $5

2 pearl gouramis, full grown, $5 each

1 snakeskin gourami, around 4”, $5

1 keyhole cichlid, around 4” $5

3 dojo loaches, around 5” each, $4 each

6 young apistogramma boreli $30

5 young nannacara anomala $30

4 small delhezi, gotten from Steve at exoticfishshop, $25 each

1 senegal bichir $10

1 palmas palmas $50

2 butts $50 for the big one and $10 for the small one

Full disclosure, one of the delhezis has been nipped by my silver dollars and if you want it then I am more than willing to lower the price or if you buy all three of the delhezis I’ll just throw it in for free.

My prices are quite reasonable I believe, especially bichir prices, however I am open to lowering the prices especially if you buy multiple fish or are willing to meet me partway or all the way.

I am close to Columbus georgia however I’m listing this as Atlanta as I’m more than willing to drive the distance for the right person especially if they’re buying multiple fish. I’m even willing to drive further, basically within a 3 hour drive of Columbus georgia.

No shipping, do not ask, and do not low ball me unless you’re buying literally everything.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Spotted silver dollars are now available.

I also forgot, 3 clown loaches around 4” are available, $10 each. Buy all three and I’ll throw in the 4th one. Full disclosure the 4th one has become skinny recently due to competition and I’m trying to bulk him up atm which is why he’s free if you buy the other three.

Feel free to call/text me at 7065773615 or email me at Mr.Wallace.s.c@protonmail.com

If I don’t pick up your call then text me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fishnerd360

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I just realized I also have some tanks to sell.
I have 2 20 gallon highs, $15 and $10, one will need to be buffed out (I think that’s what you do?) as it’s hazy. Not quite sure what’s up with it. Pictures available upon request.
3 55 gallons, $50 for the first two and $30 for the last one as it needs to be resealed as it leaks.

Once I sell off the stock I am trying to sell I will have the following.
1 20 high, $15
3 29 gallons, $25 each
1 40 breeder, chip in the side however it holds water just fine, $20.

All of the tanks except the 55’s have black diamond blasting sand in them from tractor supply, if you want it let me know and I’ll leave it in.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
3 dojo loaches, around 5” each, $4 each

6 young apistogramma boreli $30

5 young nannacara anomala $30
These are now pending for the time being, if the person backs out I’ll update it as so.

Nooo! ?. That sucks to see all those fish and tanks go. And you had my favorite setups and fish on MFK. Sorry to here.
Thanks bud, with the way my life is going to change soon it’ll be far less stressful on myself if I down size to keep only my favorites which will by my Wallace’s shoehead catfish, my group of brown african knives, my plecos, and a planted shrimp tank I started a little while ago.

Hey, don’t you get down, it’s only temporary, I’ll be back with more tanks and bigger tanks before you know it. A little curveball can’t keep Fishhead down :naughty:

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Both 20 highs are pending now.

Last edited:

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
3 Raphael catfish
1 keyhole cichlid
1 Fire mouth cichlid
1 Snakeskin gourami
3 dojo loaches
6 apistogramma boreli
5 nannacara anomala
6 spotted silver dollars
2 20high

All pending atm.

I also am open to trades. I’m not really interested in fish however for the right fish I can’t say no, I like plecos and catfish especially. I also would consider a trade of various invertebrates and hard to kill plants, I am fond of anubias especially.

If you have anything else in mind for trading let me know, worst I can do is say no.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I’ll be bumping this.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store