August 2011 TOTM VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote for your favorite Set Up Now!!!

Votes: 186 64.4%

Votes: 29 10.0%

Votes: 42 14.5%

Votes: 32 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziidan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2011
Terranova
You cant beat a real black background painted tank thats clean planted and has mf welcome to the viper room its what pros do X) i voted for 1 bc thats what i do. Keep up the good work gents

Mr. Rain Cloud

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
#4 may have looked better if the puffer was somewhere at the top; otherwise it looks empty... I was thinking, "Is that tank empty...? Wait, is that.... Hmmm... Oh there's a puffer in there."

All great looking tanks, was anyone's game. I think the reason #1's winning is because the subtitle is green also, which sets it up for a good first impression.

gurlgotkat2000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 17, 2011
ruther glen, virginia
i liked #4 the best. the plants look real and has really beautiful pieces of driftwood. could use a vertical piece in the back though.

#1 has these emersed plants near the top that looked like they are temporarily placed there. they look kinda smooshed since i think they are supposed to grow out of the surface not under the surface for longevity. tons of negative space.
#2 has plants that are distractingly fake and a fake background(?) though not necessaryly distracting.
#3 really cool 3d background but i like planted tanks more

Ken69

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2006
Wollongong, AUSTRALIA
Nice puffer in 4, but I am going with 2 cause of the cool turtle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store